1. Launch the App Store app from your Apple TV Home screen.
2. Use the search bar at the top of the App Store screen to search “FreeCast”.
3. Select the FreeCast app when it appears in the search results.
4. Tap the “Get” button to install the app.
1. Make sure that your mobile phone and TV device are connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
2. Open Control Center: On iPhone X or later or iPad with iPadOS 13 or later: Swipe down from the upper-right corner of the screen. On iPhone 8 or earlier or iOS 11 or earlier: Swipe up from the bottom edge of the screen.
3. Tap Screen Mirroring.
4. Select your AirPlay 2-compatible smart TV from the list.
5. If an AirPlay passcode appears on your TV screen, enter the passcode on your iOS or iPadOS device.